Media CenterWatch videos and pictures from some of our recent tours across south india
Featured ToursWe offer packaged as well as tailor made tours depending upon your specific needs.
- KEZ 1113 - Kerala Central
- MGK 1213 - Mumbai , Goa - Kerala
- KEZ 0114 - Kerala Central
- TTT 0214 - Tamil Temple Tour
- MGK 0314 - Mumbai – Goa -Kerala
- KEZ 0314 - Kerala Central
- TTT 1014 - Tamil Temple Tour
- Many thanks once again for your kindness and also for the cycling trip,which we both agree has been the highlight of our trip so far. We will bothtry and do all we can to promote your cycling trips when we are back in the UK. (Tom and Polly UK)
- Thank you very much for guiding Cath and I through an excellent trip through Kerala – we had a fantastic time! We are constantly talking about the trip and what a good time we had. Gary
- We enjoyed the cycle tour with you very much. The bicycles were a very good quality and you provided very good support throughout the week. The places we visited along the way were interesting – I particularly liked cycling through the tea plantations and the overnight boat trip. Sue
- I was enjoying watching the pictures and think about the nice cycling experience! Well nice to hear that Franky and you spend some good time together. Wow he is all ready back in February, good! Nice, Bangalore and Madurai. They are a little more far away, isn't it? more flat probably.I will greet Annique en Tanja from you ! Carla
Welcome to Cycle Tours South India
Cycle South India, based in the southern Indian state of Kerala, is the only cycling tour operator who offers 32 different itineraries to suit leisure and enthusiastic cyclists in the south Indian states of Kerala, Tamil Nadu, Karnataka, Pondicherry and Goa. Our tour packages don‘t have any restrictions on the minimum number of people needed for participation. We have planned the tours so as to offer affordable prices with best value hotels in their category, food and back up services. Our operations are managed by a group of experienced people. The routes we offer are meticulously selected with the discerning cyclist in mind. With us you will get the opportunity to mix with the people en route and enjoy their simple village life. We also provide information on the history, cultural background, tradition and architecture of the towns and villages we pass by and also entertainment facilities available.
We have been in tour operations for over eighteen years. We also own houseboats for back water tours (www.backwaterskerala.com) and a heritage home for stay and rejuvenation (www.backwaterhomestay.com). Over the years we have helped tourists from over 26 countries to experience and enjoy the beauty of this verdant land that God has blessed with so many waterways and majestic peaks stretching the length and breadth of the entire state of Kerala.